Essenial Duties adn Respnsibilites:
• The mechanical engineer will be responsible for researching, designing and developing engineered systems and improving production processes.
• designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety, cost competency, quality and reliability.
• developing project specifications with a team of engineers, often including those from other engineering disciplines.
• developing, testing and evaluating theoretical designs
• discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers
• making sure a product can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments
• managing projects using engineering principles and techniques
• planning and designing new production processes
• producing details of specifications and outline designs
• recommending modifications following prototype test results
• using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modelling and computer-aided design
• considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints
• working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering sector
• monitoring and commissioning plant and systems.
Required knowledge, skills and ablites:
• Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineer or a similar discipline
• 7 Years of experience.
• Excellent Command of the English Language.
• High level of technical and scientific knowledge and the ability to apply this knowledge to practical problems
• Good oral communication skills and confidence in dealing with a range of people, including clients, contractors, designers, directors and plant operators
• Precise and concise written communication skills
• Ability to work well within a team
• IT skills, particularly computer-aided design
• Ability to work under pressure
• Organisational skills, such as time and resource planning.
Benefits: Lunch, Corporate cell phone, Transportation;
Location: H.Z.Taghiyev settlement, Sumgait, Azerbaijan;
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 09:00 – 18:00, 5 working days a week;
Please indicate the name of the position “MECHANICAL ENGINEER (PRESSURE VESSELS)” in the subject line of the application e-mail and send to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.