“Sumgait Technologies Park” / “STP Global Cable” LLC announces a vacancy of Human Resources and Administrative Manager.
Our company operates in the market since 2012 and is the first and largest Techno-park in the region. STP combines many business units and joint ventures, occupies a worthy place in the local and world market with its products produced under the brand “Made in Azerbaijan”.
We invite candidates who are confident, professional and eager to grow to join our team.
The appropriate candidate for us should:
- A bachelor's degree in relevant field;
- More than 5 years of experience in the field of Human Resources;
- Knowledge of human resource management functions and procedures;
- Knowledge of AR labor legislation;
- Excellent knowledge of Azerbaijani and English languages;
- Ability to work under pressure and with a flexible work schedule;
- Outstanding leadership and coaching qualities, strong communication and speaking skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Professional ability to resolve conflicts.
- Develop and communicate the strategic vision, scope, priorities and tools of the Performance Management unit;
- Design, implement and monitor Performance Management Procedure to enable employees and teams understanding of the goals of the company;
- Work in liaison with key stakeholders e.g., budget, strategy, and establish and support the link between strategic business objectives and people’s day-to-day actions and task;
- Ensure targeted communication and training programs in the performance management process to enable managers to effectively evaluate and measure individual and team performance and to optimize performance and productivity of the employers;
- Works with managers to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments;
- Manages costs for all programs in order to report to organization executives regarding a return on investment;
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs;
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions;
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Leading the initiative of Fast Track Leadership Development (Succession Planning).
- Monitor and manage weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annual HR reports and analytics;
What will you get?
- Work experience in the largest industrial company in Azerbaijan;
- Personal development and professional learning opportunities;
- Growth and career opportunities - Sustainable career opportunity.
- Salary will be agreed during the interview within the grading system;
- Lunch and transportation will be provided by the company;
- Working hours: Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 18:00;
- The place of work is located in Sumgayit city, HZ Tagiyev settlement.
Candidates who meet the above requirements are asked to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org until 03.06.2021 with “Human Resources and Administrative Manager” in the subject line.