• Design, program, simulate and test automated machinery or processes that are intended to complete a specific task;
• Responsible for detailed design specification and other document in their creation;
• Design, engineer, test and troubleshoot control systems;
• Interface with management, other engineers and teams;
• Provide detailed documentation including design specification that enable production or the application of their products;
• Help to streamline operations for efficiency, cost saving, safety and reliability;
• Maintain technical project files;
• Implementing and testing design concepts;
• Publishing reports documenting the design details of new project and qualification test results.
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience in mechanical and electrical engineering;
• Bachelor’s degree in manufacturing, master’s degree is preferable;
• Dealing with complexity;
• Solid understanding of computer programming and software development;
• Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform complex system test;
• Creative thinking skills;
• Detail-oriented personality;
• Excellent manual dexterity.
• Salary will be discussed during interview;
• Benefits: Lunch, Corporate number, Transportation;
• Location: H.Z.Taghiyev settlement, Sumgait, Azerbaijan;
• Working hours: Monday-Friday, 09:00 – 18:00, 5 working days a week;
• Please indicate the name of the position “Automation engineer” in the subject line of the application e-mail and send to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.